Introducing The Pick.
The Pick is a Journal publication of the Great North Road produced by the Convict Trail Project. Released in themed Volumes, the articles cover a range of topics that shed light on the history and experiences of people associated with the Great North Road.
The Volumes include:
- Winners, Losers and Also-rans
- Settlements and Villages
- The People of the Great North Road
- The Road, the Road Builders and its Neighbours
- Surviving the Great North Road
- Scandals, Crime and Corruption along the Great North Road
- Ferries and Punts
- The Women of the Great North Road
The sidebar at the right contains a listing of each of The Pick Volumes. Select a Volume title to view the full list of Articles for that Volume.